The Italian hacker and the app developer Luca Todesco has released the updated version of Yalu jailbreak with the support of Cydia download on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. This yaluX is the updated version of the early jailbreak that compatible with few of the iDevices that ran on iOS 10 sequence. This update was based on Xerub’s latest update of Ian Beer’s mach_portal exploit. There was no any stable version supports to iPhone 7 (Plus) that ran on iOS 10. The struggling days are over now. This jailbreak version has created for compatible with those mentioned iDevices. If you were waiting for a jailbreaking option this is the best way to download the third-party app store on your iDevice. This method is completely stable than the prior version that used to jailbreak with mach_portal+yalu.
You can enable the backboardd using this jailbreaking tool. This option manipulates the iDevice to grant superior performance and run tweaks that need to enable the backboardd such as “LittleBrother”. There are many other features has included to this jailbreaking tool. They are, enables the Substrate automatically, applies userland reload, Cydia download bootstrap, sets the file system to read and write mode, grants congeniality with iOS 10.0.x and 10.1.x. Eventually, the yalu jailbreak has released beta 3 and beta 4 versions to compatible with iPhone 7 (+) with all these features.
Extra_recipe+yaluX b3 and b4 for Cydia Download
After releasing the beta 3 version of this jailbreak with supportiveness of Apple 7 (+) runs under directions of iOS 10.1.x the developer has released the 4th beta version, compatibility of iOS 10.0.x version. The latest Beta 4 is more stable than the previous extra_recipe+yaluX version. This proves us the most stable major jailbreak is on the way to be public. To install this jailbreak on your iDevice you have to remove following tweaks. CydiaRespring Fix, Order 66, Order 65, cake and Yalu 1011 fix.
Prearrangements to jailbreak
- Cydia Impactor.
- Extra_recipe.ipa file.
- Windows, Mac or Linux personal computer.
- A Jailbroken 7 or 7 Plus mobile device.
- USB cable.
- An internet connection.
Cydia Download using extra_recipe+yaluX?
- Get the Cydia Impactor.
- Download extra_recipe.ipa file.
- Jailbreak the device using the previous method.
- Install Kenobi to re-fix all the settings.
- Reboot the device.
- Run the impactor and connect the iDevice to the PC.
- Drag and drop the extra_recipe.ipa file into the Cydia Impactor.
- Then you have to enter your Apple ID and the password.
- Wait for a moment.
- After installing the application disconnect the device from the PC.
- You have to “Trust” the tool inside the device.
- Go to >> Settings >> General >> Profiles and Device Management >> Tap “Trust” on the extra_recipe.
- Open the installed app.
- The display will turn white for a while and back to normal.
- Now you have jailbreak the iDevice and installed the Cydia installer on your device.
This is the best way to download Cydia Installer on the iPhone 7 (Plus) without no any restrictions. The jailbreak will update rapidly in the future and it will implement the main version soon. Keep in touch with us to get the latest updates about iOS jailbreaking. Extra_reciipe+yaluX jailbreak allows you to download Cydia on your iPhone 7 (+) that running on iOS 10.1.x by beta 3 and 10.0.x by beta 4 as well. There is no any compatible way to jailbreak 10.2 related 7 and 7 Plus devices at this time but we can keep faith in this method that the developer will release a compatible jailbreak for download Cydia soon in the future.